- August 2010 Marmak announces the release of additional modules for FieldCrew.
- August 2009 Marmak announces the addition of 3 new clients to the long list of satisfied Municipal partners.
- August 2008 Marmak announces that three new Municipal clients have purchased MiInspector, a municipal building permit solution.
- August 2007 at the request of the Municipal Partnership Marmak announces the prototyping of MiLISA, a municipal land information solution.
- August 2007 Marmak announces the successful deployment of ComTrack, a municipal request management system.
- July 2007 Marmak announces the successful deployment of Mi EDO, a GIS selector tool for economic development departments.
- May 2007 Marmak announces the successful deployment of the HIRMS extension to include municipal water connection records.
- March 2007 In response to client's requests, Marmak announces the intention to prototype the Open Source MiTown Enterprise v.2.0.
- September 2006 Marmak announces the successful deployment and integration of MiTown with MDW (Municipal Data Works).
- April 2005 in partnership with the City of Vaughan, Marmak extends HIRMS capability.
- May 2004 Marmak announces the availability of its online support center.